- Demo Videos
- Key Features
You can download a 30 minute Stock Module Demo Video. To do this you should download the video file to your PC, Unzip it and then you can watch it offline using Windows Media Player. The download has a better resolution than the YouTube Videos.
Or View the Video online below now: The Video will go full screen and make sure you put it in HD mode or the resolution will be blurr. The Video is divided up into 4 parts due to length limits at YouTube.
- Item Centred View showing sales orders, purchase orders for the item, transaction history with drill downs, stock qty information by warehouse etc.
- Unlimited Warehouses
- Unlimited Bins
- Stock & None Stock Item Types
- Matrix Items with easy generation of the combinations that can occur. For example T Shirts Style, Size and Colour, you decide what combinations there are and it generates them and then you pick which you want to be stock items.
- Assembly / BOM Item Types
- Kit Item Types with Kit options, pictures and questions for order entry configuration. These can be priced individually or overall on the sales order easily.
- Accessories & Substitutes
- Costing Methods are Standard, Average, FIFO, LIFO
- Landed Cost (Via Additional Plugin)
- Batch/Lot Traceability (Via Additional Plugin)
- Unlimited Units of Measure like Each, Dozen, Case, Kg, Litres etc. Qty breaks can also be fractions of the base Unit of Measure
- Stock Take Routine by Warehouse
- By Location
- By Item
- By Stock Cycle Days
- Stock Adjustments
- Internal Movements
- Stock Transfers between Bins
- Stock Transfers between Warehouses
- Stock Assembly / Works Order Build Routine
- Price List Options by Supplier with Priority
- Option for Different Suppliers for Different Warehouses
- Price List Options by Currency by Customer
- Promotional Pricing
- Qty Break Pricing on Price Lists
- Retail Price & Wholesale Price
- Product Group Discount Bands
- Mark-up on Last Cost / Mark - up on Pricing Cost
- Supplier Last Price / Customer Last Price
- Special pricing and Price lists can also be done by Unit of measure and qty breaks.
- Active / Not Active Flag so it will or will not appear in the search lists
- ECommerce Integration
- Customer Part codes & Descriptions
- Supplier Part codes & Descriptions
- Business Intelligence for example slow moving stock